Join Signal Strength as a full-time, front-end web developer.
This position is responsible for delivering high-end, web based user experiences. Candidates must have a complete understanding of website form and function. They are expected to provide smart solutions that exist visually and render programmaticlly using current browser standards and technologies.
In real working terms, this person is an HTML and CSS expert. They should understand user interface design. They should also follow code frameworks and be unafraid to create scripts from scratch. Because this discipline lands in between design and development, we’re most interested in a candidate who’s experience extends in one or either direction.
Candidates are expected to provide full life cycle support from planning through production and delivery.
- Four year college degree and/or equivalent experience
- Strong technical, analytical, and organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of responsive and adaptive display techniques
- Strong knowledge of browser compatibilities and standards
- Ability to understand direction and independently perform all duties efficiently and effectively
- Interpersonal savvy and communication skills
Additional Desired Skills:
- Design skill with graphic software (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Knowledge of major CMS platforms (WordPress, Drupal, Sitecore, etc)
- Knowledge of major third party API’s (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Google Maps / Docs, etc)
- Programming languages (.NET, PHP, JSP, AJAX, etc)
- Knowledge of information architecture methods
- Knowledge of UX testing methods
If your expertise aligns with our description we’d like to hear from you. Please send your letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Be sure to include any links to relevant work examples.)
– No relocation included.
– Must be available for an in-person interview.
– No staffing agency referrals accepted.